Australian Hazara University Students Union is commencing the first Australian Hazara Youth Conference in Sydney, from 5-to-6 December, 2009.
The Hazara University Students Union in Sydney is hosting the Conference this year. Hazara university and school students from Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and other Australian cities will attend this Youth Conference. Hazara community leaders and professional experts from every state are invited to be participate in the conference. It is expected that representatives from Federal Government, NSW Government, Immigration Department and other organizations will also attend the Australian Hazara Youth Conference.
Main purposes of Australian Hazara Youth Conference are;
2. Support for Hazara Male/Female International Students in Australia.
3. Support for new arrivals in Australia in the area of English Language and schooling.
4. Settlement of Refugees in Australia.
5. Political awareness “Target killing of Hazara in Quetta’ & “Kuchi Attack on Hazaraistan”.
6. Unity of university Students, and building bridge between Hazara university student in every state of Australia.
7. Promotion of Australian Hazara University Students Union at the national level in Australia.
Those who are willing to attend Australian Hazara Youth Conference, but cannot do so, due to transport issues are requested to send their ideas and suggestions to be discussed during AHYC.
For any suggestions/issues to be discussed during 2009 AHYC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leader of each student union from different states of Australia will discuss which Australian city is to host the 2010 Australian Hazara Youth Conference.
Venue of the Conference: University of Western Sydney, Parramatta Campus Victoria Rd and James Ruse Dr. Parramatta NSW 2060
Date: December 5
Time: 4pm to 7pm